INTEREST FREE FINANCING AVAILABLE! Please call 703.375.9SEW(739) for details.
The Horizon Quilt Maker Memory Craft 15000 – The Quilt Maker brings new features to the 15000 and an update to version 1.31 of Horizon Link Suite. You will enjoy the new Ruler Foot, 1/4" Foot, and new stitch tapering feature. The machine still includes the extra designs, new coloration, bonus VIP Kit and AcuDesign App ($49.99 value) from Version 2. Sewing, quilting, and embroidery machine: 510 built-in stitches including 13 one-step buttonholes, 480 built-in embroidery designs, 11 monogramming fonts with 2&3 letter plus border designs. Connects wirelessly with PC and iPad for design transfer. Four available apps for iPad: AcuEdit, AcuMonitor, AcuDesign and Screen Saver Tool. PC Horizon Link Suite and Stitch Composer software included. 9mm maximum stitch width, AcuFeed Flex layered fabric feeding system, Linear Motion Embroidery System, OneStep Needle Plate Conversion, Automatic Needle Threader, AcuGuide Automatic Cloth Guide, Variable Zig Zag through knee lifter. (21 Standard feet, instructional DVD, instruction book in English, Semi-Hard Cover, Extra Large Foot Control with Remote Thread Cutter Switch, Premium Accessory Carrying Case, AcuDesign App and 5 hoops included.)
When you create with fabric and thread, every project is a journey. Where you end up and how you get there is all up to you... and your machine. And with wireless connect via your PC or iPad and our fastest processor to date, you'll be there in no time. And the size is fantastic. The Horizon Quilt Maker MC15000 comes standard with our largest hoop and has the largest touch screen we've ever made! No matter which direction you head, the new Horizon Quilt Maker MC15000 can take you there.
We've developed five amazing iPad app to help make your embroidery better. Enjoy AcuDesign, AcuEdit, AcuMonitor and the new AcuSetter and AcuSketch apps.
Click here to access the Horizon Quilt Maker MC15000 New Owner Lesson.
Click here to access the MC15000 iPad Wireless Configuration Setup.
Click here to learn more about the Janome embroidery formats.
Click here to get started with Stitch Composer.
Click here for the Stitch Composer Loop lesson.
> Download Horizon Quilt Maker Memory Craft 15000 Manual
- 510 Built-in stitches
- 480 Built-in embroidery designs
- 13 One-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic built-in needle threader
- AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
- WiFi™ Certified to work with our 5 iPad Apps: AcuDesign, AcuEdit, AcuMonitor, AcuSetter, AcuSketch
- Memorized needle up/down
- Automatic presser foot lift
- One-step needle plate conversion
- AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- 7 piece feed dog
- Stitch Composer stitch creation program
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Variable Zig Zag for Free Motion Quilting with width adjustment for satin stitch
- Start/stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter with memory function
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Memory capability: up to 4MB of storage
- Adjustable knee lift
- Independent bobbin winding motor
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD Full color touchscreen 7.7” x 4.7”
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Foot height adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Sewing application support with on-screen help
- Full intensity lighting system with 10 white LED lamps in 5 locations
- 15” Embossed stainless steel bed
- Retractable High Light and AcuView Magnifier in three different magnifications
- Available iPad apps including AcuDesign, AcuMonitor and AcuEdit
- Real time PC connection with Horizon Link Suite for combining and editing embroidery designs.
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 11 Fonts with European characters
- 2&3 Letter monogramming function
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.1” x 11.8” (230mm x 300mm)
- Design transfer options: Wireless, USB, Direct PC connection via Horizon Link Suite
- Linear Motion Embroidery System / Embroidery sewing speed: 400 – 1,000 spm
- Embroidery format: .JEF, .JEF+, .JPX / Editing functions: Resize, Combine, Duplicate, Rotate, Flip, Arc, Group, Drag & Drop, Zoom, Trace, User Color Choice
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering / Flexible stitch travelling by units of 1, 10, and 100
- Automatic enabling cutwork
- AcuFil quilting system in Horizon Link Suite
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread brand selection: Janome (Polyester and Acrylic), Gutermamn Sulky (Rayon 40), Madeira(Polyneon 40), Robison-Anton (Polyester 40 and Rayon 40), Mettler (Poly sheen), Jenny Haskins (Rayon)
- Semi Hard Cover included
- DVD included
- Available Hoops: GR: 9.1” x 11.8” , SQ23: 9.1” x 9.1” , SQ14: 5.5” x 5.5”
- Free Arm FA10: 3.9” x 1.6”