You've devoted yourself to an art form that creates a legacy. You deserve a machine that is as serious about your hobby as you are. Let Janome's Janome’s Horizon Memory Craft 9450 QCP Professional take your creations to new heights.
The Horizon Memory Craft 9450 QCP has all the features you require to simply sit, relax and sew. The large LCD color touch screen makes it so easy to navigate through the 350 built-in stitches, including 11 one-step buttonholes and 7 alpha numeric fonts including 9mm lettering and numbers. You can customize each stitch, including buttonholes, plus save as a favorite stitch. Sewing Applications gives you a variety of pre-set stitch functions, ready to sew zips, blind hem, buttons, quilting, rulerwork, patchwork and lots more.
Professional Series Sewing and quilting free arm machine with intelligent features. NEW for the 9450: AcuFeed Flex Professional Grade Foot (HP2), Superior Needle Threader with #7 Thread Guide, Tapering Stitch Function and 1.5x Brighter LEDs and Auto-Power Off Timer. Includes an automatic presser foot lift, 350 built-in stitches, 11 one-step buttonholes, superior needle threader, cloth guide and one-step needle plate conversion with three included plates. Features patented AcuFeed Flex: Layered fabric feeding system, USB port and direct PC connection for adding stitches, Stitch Composer stitch creation software, straight stitch needle plate with left needle position for a 1/4” seam foot, professional HP needle plate and foot, advanced plate markings and sewing applications with on-screen support. Sewing and quilting made easier with full intensity lighting system: nine white LED lamps in four locations, retractable high light, 11” bed space and improved ergonomic shape. Extension table included.
Click here for the MC9450 Landing Page.
- Top Loading Full Rotary Hook Bobbin System
- 350 Built-In Stitches and 4 Alphabets
- Superior Needle Threader
- Cloth Guide Included
- One-Step Needle Plate Conversion with 3 Included Plates
- Detachable AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- USB Port and Direct PC Connection
- Stitch Composer Stitch Creation Software
- Variable Zig Zag for Free Motion Quilting
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate with Left Needle Position for 1/4" Seam Foot
- Professional HP Needle Plate and Foot
- Advanced Plate Markings
- Full Color LCD Touchscreen (4.4" x 2.5")
- Sewing Applications On-Screen Support
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 1,060 SPM
- Full Intensity Lighting System with 9 White LED Lamps in 4 Locations
- 11" to the Right of the Needle
- Retractable High Light
- Improved Ergonomic Shape