A full-featured machine made with a quilter's needs in mind, the 3160QDC will deliver all the benefits of a top of the line model, and with an affordable price. You'll find 60 stitches including 6 one-step buttonholes. Janome's Exclusive Superior Plus Feed System offers specialized box feeding on top of Janome's SFS system, ensuring even, stable feeding with any fabric. And the time saving features including memorized needle up/down, one hand needle threader, and lock stitch button make sewing easy. Best of all, this full-size machine weighs only 12 pounds, so its easy to take to classes and guild meetings!
- 60 Built-In Sewing Stitches and 6 Built-In Buttonholes - Built-In Automatic Needle Threader - No More Eye Strain! Simply Pull Down the Needle Threader, Place Your Thread in the Hook and Pull Back / Easy to Use Control Panel with LCD Panel - The Easy-to-Use Control Panel makes Sewing a Cinch
- Jam Proof Easy-Set Top-Loading Bobbin System - It's Easy To Change Your Bobbin. Simply Follow the Track and the Machine will Automatically Bring the Bobbin Thread Up For You. There is No Need to Worry About Running Off the Edge of Your Project Because the Bobbin System is Jam-Proof
- Handy Function Buttons - The Thread Cutter Button will Cut Both the Top and Bottom Thread with the Touch of a Button. The Reverse Stitch Button will Have Your Machine Sew in Reverse for Reinforced Stitching. The Lock Stitch Button Finishes the Stitch You are Sewing so You Don’t End Up with Half a Stitch Pattern. The Needle Up/Down Button will Bring the Needle Up or Down with the Touch of a Button and the Start/Stop Button will Start the Machine without the Need for a Foot Control!
- Comes With an Incredible Amount of Accessories - Hard Cover, Extension Table, Open-Toe Even Feed Foot, Open-Toe Darning Foot, Zig-Zag “A” Sewing Foot, Overedge "C" Sewing Foot, Zipper “E” Sewing Foot, Satin Stitch “F” Sewing Foot, Blind Hem “G” Sewing Foot
- Also Comes With - 1/4” Seam “O” Sewing Foot with Guide, Zig-Zag “F2” Sewing Foot, Automatic Buttonhole “R” Sewing Foot, Assorted Needle Set, Spool Holder (Large), Spool Holder (Small), Extra Spool Pin, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Lint Brush, Seam Ripper, and an Instruction Book
Janome America, Inc. warrants this Janome sewing machine for a period of 25 years from the date of original purchase against defects in materials or workmanship with the exception of electrical and/or electronic equipment, which is warranted for a period of 2 years from the date of original purchase. During the first year from the date of original purchase, defective parts will be exchanged and labor will be provided free of charge (through dealer, uss) . After the first year and during periods of limited warranty, defective parts will be exchanged free of charge but at the owner's expense for labor. Postage and transportation are also at the owner's expense. For service under this warranty, present your Janome product, warranty card and proof of purchase to the Janome retailer from whom the purchase was made or contact Janome America, Inc., 10 Industrial Ave., Mahwah, NJ 07430-2205.
If you have any issues/questions with your machine. Please do not hesitate to reach out via phone or email C: